1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

More random pics the wife took while she was in Italy with my son

Discussion in 'Wanderlust and Travel' started by BrainOnSigs, Jun 30, 2008.

1. I really like #4! The intricacy of the middle building, and the depth of the picture, really appeal to me.

Kristin

2. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    I like 5 the most, it's a lovely Italian street scene.

3. Rome...

Stunning imagery :smile:

4. PAReams

PAReams

Apr 4, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    I agree with Kristin, 4 does really interesting things with the viewers eye. Nice shot.

5. That's Sorrento, south of Naples. If you look closely, under the white canopy on the left, you can see me and my wife :biggrin:, sipping a cold Coke, eating green olives. We were just there, too. We rented a car and drove down from Naples, on our cruise.

If you walk behind that building, there is one heck of a 'hole in the ground'. There is a real deep ravine, with the ruins of a small stone structure in it. It continues under the street you are looking at, with a road coming from somewhere down there, going to the sea, a few hundred meters to the right of the image. Really a sight/site to see. I will get around to posting images, some day.

Tell your wife she did a fine job.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.