More shoots from the velodrome

D

dbirdsong

I got some time to play with some of my pictures from the races at the Velodrome on Friday night.

_DSC7104.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_DSC8588.jpg

Check out her leg, that is from a fall a couple weeks ago while racing.
_DSC8595.jpg

_DSC8647.jpg

_DSC8741.jpg

_DSC8812.jpg

_DSC8820.jpg

Dave,I had to look twice on that sixth pic,is he holding someone else's bike,was my first impuls,no it can't be looked better and ok now
Great pic

D

dbirdsong

hans said:
Dave,I had to look twice on that sixth pic,is he holding someone else's bike,was my first impuls,no it can't be looked better and ok now
Great pic

Thanks Hans...

The do a lot of what is called Madison Racing at this velodrome, it is like a relay race where they pass off being in the race between the to riders every few laps. It makes for some pretty interesting viewing as they hand off like in this picture.
_DSC8617.jpg

H

Henk

Very nice images DBird, love to see some cycling from the USA. I wonder if cycling is populair in the States as I don't hear a lot about it over here aside the succes of Lance in the TdF that is.

This is my pic, taken recently. I train about 250-400km a week on that Pinarello bike.
Have to take a break now because I just had a little accident so no cyling the next two weeks I'm afraid... :frown:

henk_resize.jpg

Thanks for sharing

Henk

D

dbirdsong

Henk said:
Very nice images DBird, love to see some cycling from the USA. I wonder if cycling is populair in the States as I don't hear a lot about it over here aside the succes of Lance in the TdF that is.

This is my pic, taken recently. I train about 250-400km a week on that Pinarello bike.
Have to take a break now because I just had a little accident so no cyling the next two weeks I'm afraid... :frown:

Thanks for sharing

Henk

Thanks for your kind words Henk, as for how popular cycling is here in the states I can't say because I haven't cycled in years. I know I see a lot of people here doing it with mountain biking being very popular. (There are 5 guys from my small church that mountain bike all the time)
Sorry to hear about the accident, get well quickly.

Dave

Latest threads

Top Bottom