More shots from Reznick NM workshop - Day 2

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Pa, Jul 5, 2007.

1. #1 Waiting to climb the ladder to Ceremonial Cave, Bandelier National Monument.
    (Jim Shafer on the ladder, Larry Lechner following, Ron Reznick in the green shirt waiting his turn)

[​IMG]

#2 Kiva in Ceremonial Cave

[​IMG]

#3 John Palmer (PJohnP) shooting RR (Jim Shafer and Larry Lechner in the background)

[​IMG]

#4 Vulture soars high above the cliff dwellings at Bandelier

[​IMG]

2. excellent shaprness and # 2 and 3 have amazing dynamic range well done!!!

3. I just LOVE the perspective of #1!!! :biggrin: These are all great and really make me want to travel west!

4. Hey Jim -

I love all four of these!

Excelent perspective on #1, beautiful composition and excecution on #s 2, 3, and 4.

Have only limited connectivity for a couple more days until I get back home, when I will scour the Café for many more.

Your pal,

Eric

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent
    nice shots

6. Thanks, all, for the kind remarks. Most of my modest success comes from Ron's instruction and my trusty Nikkor 12-24 on the D200. It's an excellent lens, and makes my shots look better. It was used on all in this series.

p.s. it was a scary climb.