More Soccer Pix

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by bvonarx, Jun 10, 2007.

1. I had a better quality of light this weekend, moved to the side line square w/the 18 and took Topher's suggestion (many thanx) to shoot F/4 for more sharpness. Getting a little better each time. Your C and C appreciated:
    Many thanx,
    Brooks

_BVA7648.

View attachment 100029

View attachment 100030

2. Brooks,

I like 'em! Great exposures, even got a decent background to shoot against. You should be tickled to death with these.

3. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Brooks that second shot is a WOW shot IMO...Very nice work.

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    The three images are excellant, no nits from me. All aspects are handled. Wonderful shooting.

5. Raul_T

Raul_T

Apr 29, 2007
    DFW, Texas
    Nice peak action, nice colors. On the third pic I would crop down somemore, cropping out that #5 player........only my 2 cents.

Good job!

-Raul

6. Those are outstanding, I like the vibrant colors and they are sharp! I think I'll try going to f4 myself....I've been shooting mostly at f2.8 (sans TC).

7. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    Great work man....#3 rocks.

8. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

Brooks !!

hey buddy it looks like you did GREAT !!! colors are good, highlights look good i dont know what more you could possibly want !! ..... if you are selling your photo's these should sell well !!

9. snownow

snownow

Jul 13, 2006
    so cal
    Wow very well done.

10. Thanx all for the encouragement.

Raul: I like a 2:3 aspect ratio so cutting out the player wasn't an option, if only there was aplug in for removing people.

Topher: Maybe this is what I have to do to get that 300 f/2.8

Brooks

11. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

thats exactly what i had to do .....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.