1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

More spoonies (and other residents of Tom Carver's island)

Discussion in 'Merritt Island VI' started by KristinB, Feb 9, 2009.

1. KristinB

KristinB

Apr 12, 2007
    Stafford, VA
    I went out with Tom Carver twice -- the first time on Tuesday with Alex and Connie, then again on Friday with Luis and Dave. Other than warmer temps, I couldn't have asked for more. :smile: Tom was great!

470769266_5jqEE-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

470826782_7GPoX-L.jpg

470779908_AAJ2K-L.jpg

[​IMG]

470757979_oji6X-L.jpg

470907799_TQWWy-L.jpg

470827584_dDUZ2-L.jpg

2. Excellent! Love the shot with all the residents!

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Beautiful set Kristin, and I agree with Alex, the tree shot with all of the species so close together is amazing.

4. Outstanding Kristin!! I especially like the social gathering in the tree!! Maybe I can join you and Connie for MI XXI. Terry should be out of college by then!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

5. Oh, these are wonderful, Kristin! My favorite is definitely the whole gang together, sharing the tree in a neighborly way! That's so cool! Hey, no worries about your BIF shots -- these are terrific!

I took today off and didn't even attempt to start working on my images. Tomorrow....

6. That really is a great lineup of the residents.

Don

7. Awesome collection of birds, Kristin!! Like everyone else, I love the one of different birds together in one tree. Neat!!

8. These are Great!!!! Kristin!!!! That whole line-up of different birds is wonderful. Looks like you're having a great time there.

9. Simply Gorgeous Shots Kristin!!!!! WOW:eek: 

10. Tom Carver

Tom Carver

Oct 14, 2008
    Orlando FL
    I really enjoyed being with you guys this past week, thank you so much and I really hope we can do it again soon. The shots are just as they should be... perfect !

11. luisv

luisv

Feb 8, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Great shooting, Kristin. I agree with everyone else that the group shot is excellent.

12. KristinB

KristinB

Apr 12, 2007
    Stafford, VA
    Thanks, Alex!

Thanks, I just knew when I saw them all together that I had to get that shot...

Thanks, sweetie! Come on, you can plan on coming down when he's in college, can't you? You don't have to wait for him to graduate... :tongue:

Connie, thanks! Well, I definitely got a lot of practice with the BIFs, so I feel a lot more confident now.

Thanks, Don!

Laura, Sean, & Sal, thanks so much -- wish you all could have been there with us, you would have loved it!

Tom, it was an awesome experience, and you were great! You will definitely be hearing from me when I come down again in November. Thanks for the compliment!

Luis, thanks, it was wonderful going out with you and Dave the second time, you guys were terrific.

13. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Outstanding captures Kristin.

14. DW Brewer

DW Brewer Guest

Krisatin:
    Good shooting! All these images bring back memories of the boat trips and the plethora of species on the island. The "gang in the tree" is quite exemplary of this place. All that is missing is an image of you in the waders!

15. Hey, Dave, didn't one of you guys get a shot or two of Kristin in her husband's waders?!!! That was your assignment!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.