More spoonies (and other residents of Tom Carver's island)

I went out with Tom Carver twice -- the first time on Tuesday with Alex and Connie, then again on Friday with Luis and Dave. Other than warmer temps, I couldn't have asked for more. :smile: Tom was great!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautiful set Kristin, and I agree with Alex, the tree shot with all of the species so close together is amazing.

Outstanding Kristin!! I especially like the social gathering in the tree!! Maybe I can join you and Connie for MI XXI. Terry should be out of college by then!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I really enjoyed being with you guys this past week, thank you so much and I really hope we can do it again soon. The shots are just as they should be... perfect !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Excellent! Love the shot with all the residents!
Thanks, Alex!

Beautiful set Kristin, and I agree with Alex, the tree shot with all of the species so close together is amazing.
Thanks, I just knew when I saw them all together that I had to get that shot...

Outstanding Kristin!! I especially like the social gathering in the tree!! Maybe I can join you and Connie for MI XXI. Terry should be out of college by then!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks, sweetie! Come on, you can plan on coming down when he's in college, can't you? You don't have to wait for him to graduate... :tongue:

Oh, these are wonderful, Kristin! My favorite is definitely the whole gang together, sharing the tree in a neighborly way! That's so cool! Hey, no worries about your BIF shots -- these are terrific!

I took today off and didn't even attempt to start working on my images. Tomorrow....
Connie, thanks! Well, I definitely got a lot of practice with the BIFs, so I feel a lot more confident now.

That really is a great lineup of the residents.

Don
Thanks, Don!

Awesome collection of birds, Kristin!! Like everyone else, I love the one of different birds together in one tree. Neat!!
These are Great!!!! Kristin!!!! That whole line-up of different birds is wonderful. Looks like you're having a great time there.
Simply Gorgeous Shots Kristin!!!!! WOW:eek:
Laura, Sean, & Sal, thanks so much -- wish you all could have been there with us, you would have loved it!

I really enjoyed being with you guys this past week, thank you so much and I really hope we can do it again soon. The shots are just as they should be... perfect !
Tom, it was an awesome experience, and you were great! You will definitely be hearing from me when I come down again in November. Thanks for the compliment!

Great shooting, Kristin. I agree with everyone else that the group shot is excellent.
Luis, thanks, it was wonderful going out with you and Dave the second time, you guys were terrific.

D

DW Brewer

Krisatin:
Good shooting! All these images bring back memories of the boat trips and the plethora of species on the island. The "gang in the tree" is quite exemplary of this place. All that is missing is an image of you in the waders!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom