More Vacation Fun!

Discussion in 'People' started by frede, May 31, 2007.

1. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    We found a spot where fireworks were shooting from three sides and over our heads in Disney's Magic Kingdom. I fired off some 80 shots at ISO1600 while laying on the ground - yea, people were looking at me funny. This is one of the better ones. That's my daughter holding her ears. Thanks for looking. :smile:

523643436_a97e36834b_o.

2. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    What a cool shot Fred. I gotta plan a similar trip soon. We've just been waiting for Sam to be old enough to have the stamina to go all day for a few days. I think the time is just about right!

Did you have a blast?

3. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks Stuart. We really had a great time. You are right, your girls are the perfect age.

4. danmab

danmab

Apr 26, 2007
    Wisconsin
    this part cracked me up -- i can't tell you how many times I've gotten similar looks when trying to get that "shot", mostly from other's that have P&S cameras

5. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks Dan. Yea, people thought I was crazy, but I got some cool shots.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2007
  6. Cool idea- nice shot.

7. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks Jeff.

8. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    I went there this new years and I took a couple of 100 shots. I got a few nice ones but there is definitly an art to shooting fireworks! Nice shot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.