Morning again from Thunder Bay

Unusual for us to have open water at this time of year!
Mission morning 3594.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mission morning 3605.jpg

Mission morning 3602.jpg

The first thing I saw was the garbage on the ice. I'd prefer the picture without it. I know you have colour vision issues - I find that the red lid is really glaring. Other than that, I like them all.

Larry

Real Name
Chris
I agree with Mike! Excellent foreground use and composition with it and I also immediately looked at the solo cup? Undecided as well haha. Beautiful shots though!

Excellent use of foreground interest.

I'm curious about the plastic container with the red top in the first photo. Intentionally left in the image or an oversight? It's got a certain kind of appeal but at the moment I can't decide whether I prefer it eliminated or left as is.
The first thing I saw was the garbage on the ice. I'd prefer the picture without it. I know you have colour vision issues - I find that the red lid is really glaring. Other than that, I like them all.

Larry
I agree with Mike! Excellent foreground use and composition with it and I also immediately looked at the solo cup? Undecided as well bhaha. Beautiful shots though!
Thanks for your feedback everyone. I've posted a revised image with the offending cup removed. That's one that we missed after cleaning up the parking ground around some perfectly functioning garbage bins! Frustrating that some can't walk a few feet to deposit their garbage in the appropriate receptacles!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom