Morning dew

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That is quite nice. Looks like an impressionist painting. One suggestion - consider cloning out the dark band on upper right background corner.

Thanks Rick. Yes, I had thought about that. I saw it when shooting actually. It's a leaf that was just peaking into the frame. I wanted to include the drop on the far right and moving myself to the right didn't look as good. I had to compromise on this one.

Here's an updated version. I'm not a huge fan of cloning and a lot of PP, I guess you could say I'm somewhat of a purist. I would have rather had shot it this way but I guess there's not much I can do about that now ;)

Very nice shot here. Another suggestion, pull back just a bit to include full bloom (my purist notions showing!)....
I actually did take a shot of it a little further out. The leaf in the background was just too distracting though which is why I kept it tight.

Hi, Nathan.

I like the modified image the best. I think the PP to remove the vertical piece of leaf better focuses one's attention on the subject.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom