Morning Greenery

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Mike Z, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Mike Z

Mike Z

May 30, 2005
    Northbrook, IL
    I visited my local botanic garden the morning of the 4th. It's more than 360 acres of woodlands, prairie and, of course, flowers. I haven't posted in a while and I thought these scenes were interesting.

View attachment 104327

Mike

2. Looks like a really nice place, for both photography and relaxation. Do you go there often?

3. Mike Z

Mike Z

May 30, 2005
    Northbrook, IL
    Victor,
    It's a great place. We go there often, but for exercise around its perimeter paths and for photography.

Mike

4. brianw

brianw

Feb 25, 2007
    Bo'ness, Scotland
    really tranquil looking, great place to sit and let the world pass by,well taken
    Brian

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice

6. Very nice, the second seems so peaceful

7. Mike Z

Mike Z

May 30, 2005
    Northbrook, IL
    Brian, Gale and Douglas,
    Thanks for your nice comments. It is a wonderful place, especially early in the morning when I prowl it. Later in the day, it becomes somewhat crowded, but in the morning, it is very peaceful and tranquil.
    Mike