1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Morning in the Garden

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by midocr, Jul 19, 2008.

1. midocr

midocr

Mar 28, 2008
    OH - IO
    Mike
    Woke up early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So I grabbed my camera, tripod and stuff and went outside and took advantage of the morning light. C & C always welcome.

326299825.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

326299813.jpg

326301779.jpg

326299831.jpg

2. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Getting up for that morning light was worth it Mike, the last two are very good indeed.

Thanks for showing these to us.

3. I like the third take on the marigold Mike. The first one doesn't look terribly sharp.

4. My favorites are the last two ones but they are all very good.
    Ready to get up earlier?
    William Rodriguez
    Miami, Florida.

5. tee1172

tee1172

Jun 21, 2008
    pa
    the dew on the marigold is awesome

6. nice shots, mike
    thanks for sharing them with us

7. midocr

midocr

Mar 28, 2008
    OH - IO
    Mike
    Thank you all for your comments. The last two are my favorites too. I used to be a morning person, but getting up at 4:30 weekdays for 20 years and my age pushing 50, I don't seem to have that desire on weekends anymore. :rolleyes: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.