1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Morning Reflection

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by ddietiker, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I spent a few days over the last couple weeks up at MRNP. This is the first shot I came across that I liked.

If I shot wildlife, it would have been a great trip. Came across 5 bears (2 cubs) 4 Grey Fox and one Red Fox, a Marmot and too many deer to count.

D200 12-24@ 16mm f18 ISO/160 5" - 3 stop soft GND and a polarizer set to minimal polarization

102674086.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2008
  2. sylwesterski

sylwesterski

Jul 25, 2006
    Seattle,WA
    The beautiful Mt.Rainier, North West is the best. Nice pic Doug.

3. douglas, that is beautiful
    very nice

4. Very beautiful shot. The composition is very nice.

5. Great shot Doug..you just can't beat a mtn shot...but then I am probably biased.
    ...love the lighting early mmorning is great.
    Barb

6. Very pretty image Doug, wonderful light and composition.

7. Gorgeous shot Douglas. It is well composed and well executed. It looks like a very peaceful place. Thank you for sharing your image with us.

God Bless,
    David

8. Smile_Click

Smile_Click Guest

Doug,

That is a killer picture I wish I lived where I could get some get pictures like that GREAT JOB!

9. Thank you sylwesterski

Thanks Greg

Thanks Terri, was covered in fog a little earlier and the last 3 days I tried to get this shot. I do have some lake/tree/fog shots to work on now too :) 

Thanks Barb

10. Thanks Frits, glad you like it.

Thanks David

Thanks Terry, you can always visit you know.

11. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

Wow...

I'll be in Seattle at the end of the month and was thinking of heading to Mt. Ranier for a day trip. Now, I know I'm going...

Beautiful photo, Doug!!

12. awesome shot

13. A beautiful shot Douglas. Would sure liked to have been there for some of the wildlife shooting.

14. Mike S

Mike S

Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle, WA USA
    Fantastic! I gotta get up to Mnt.Rainier before winter.

15. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Beauty!

16. Great shot, Douglas. I just now saw this one. Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.