Morning Reflections

Well the first one isn't a reflection, but rather geese flying by before sunrise...ISO 800 @ 1/5o @ 700mm..
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Then we found some reflective moments....

Hi Gale...

I like the reflections, but kinda liked the in motion...out of focus geese before sunrise as well?

Hi Russ...

A) Thanks

B) That's one of those shots that I knew looking through the viewfinder that I would be happy with :)

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Ok Jim, fess up, these were shot in your indoor pool and they were all staged, hence the perfect reflections. Talk about still waters!

Bravo sir.

Wade

Jim, all are great, but the 2nd and 3rd ones are just outstanding!

Just curious. Did you have to use any NR on the sky on the geese? The sky looks very smooth despite the relatively high iso.

Hi Dennis....

No NR at all.

Even though there is definetly some motion blur caused by 700mm @ 1/50, I was happy with the shot :)

Jim you have done it again. These are really great each and every one of them. I sure enjoyed looking at them. Those refections are amazing and you have framed them perfectly.

Hi Gordon....

If you like reflection shots, you'll be seeing more from me over the next month.

The marsh grass turns blood red as August turns into September and then early October...and I plan to try and shoot at sunrise at least 4 mornings a week...even before work, weather permitting, until it's gone by.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom