Morning Shift

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Jarrell, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    I realize that when a visitor comes into my layout room they see the clutter of paints and foam and wires. When I look at it I see small scenes and my imagination starts to run wild, as in the early morning view of a guy coming to work in a rail yard somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains.
    102570427.jpg
    Maybe if I turn up the air conditioner real high I can get that chill in the air too. :smile:
    Jarrell

2. Model Railroading fascinated me as a child and still does to this day. I love how getting into photography opened it back up to me with several members on here posting pictures of model layouts and actual trains. I love it. Great shot and really nice looking layout there. Do you have anymore?

Thanks for sharing!

-Allen G.

3. awesome, Jarrell
    so very impressive

4. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Greg, I appreciate it. I do want to redo this shot though and try to improve a few things only another model railroader would catch, like the wayward ballast on the track. Another modeler would zap me on that .. :smile:
    Jarrell

5. you are quite the perfectionist, my friend
    i hope that you will show us many more images
    i am really enjoying them

6. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I am always so impressed with the quality of your photos. Now I am impressed with the quality of your OTHER hobby. Your attention to detail is amazing.