Morning Shift

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Jarrell, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    I realize that when a visitor comes into my layout room they see the clutter of paints and foam and wires. When I look at it I see small scenes and my imagination starts to run wild, as in the early morning view of a guy coming to work in a rail yard somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains.
    Maybe if I turn up the air conditioner real high I can get that chill in the air too. :smile:
    Jarrell

2. Model Railroading fascinated me as a child and still does to this day. I love how getting into photography opened it back up to me with several members on here posting pictures of model layouts and actual trains. I love it. Great shot and really nice looking layout there. Do you have anymore?

Thanks for sharing!

-Allen G.

3. awesome, Jarrell
    so very impressive

4. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Greg, I appreciate it. I do want to redo this shot though and try to improve a few things only another model railroader would catch, like the wayward ballast on the track. Another modeler would zap me on that .. :smile:
    Jarrell

5. you are quite the perfectionist, my friend
    i hope that you will show us many more images
    i am really enjoying them

6. I am always so impressed with the quality of your photos. Now I am impressed with the quality of your OTHER hobby. Your attention to detail is amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.