Morning

Discussion in 'People' started by jklofft, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    thats to cool.

Good shot. Bet she hates it lolol

she is just to cute.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    lolol just niotice the throw away bowl.. Way to go..

My kind of dishes.

3. You're braver than I. My daughter would be mortified if I posted a pic of her when ever hair wasn't in place! :) Cute shot!!

4. She looks pretty bright eyed for this early in the morning. Cute image.

5. My kids have learned to be good spots with Dad snapping photos all the time.

6. She is too cute for words, and the picture is just perfect! Her freckles are awesome :) And truth be told, Rice Krispies are still my favorite cereal ;)

7. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Very cool shot.. Someday I am sure your daughter will get even with you when she picks out a nursing home for you.. :) (that is what my girls remind me of all the time)

8. Hopefully by that time I'll neither know nor care :lol:

9. Great expression I too endorse the use of your china!

10. I find a hair style like that much more charming (and if she were older I would say erotic) than a perfectly styled one. Well, of course you need the right face for that and she has that attractive natural charm. Be prepared when she gets older :lol: :twisted:
    Cheers

11. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Just a great candid photo...bed-head, freckles, Rice Krispies and all!!!

12. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    This will be a photo to be treasured forever. She certainly has that mischievous look that just makes you happy when you see it.

13. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    By the way, Jeff, I just spent a few minutes looking at your pbase gallery. It is really wonderful. You have a way of capturing the most charming expressions. So many of your pictures really made me smile.

14. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    She willl love it when you show this to a future boyfriend in a few years. :twisted:

15. LOL!!! Good capture!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. Terri,

Over the last year or so, I've been trying to take pictures in 'snapshot' situations that have some depth to them. Thanks for the kind words.