Morning

47069936.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D

dbirdsong

Very cool shot.. Someday I am sure your daughter will get even with you when she picks out a nursing home for you.. :) (that is what my girls remind me of all the time)

dbirdsong said:
Very cool shot.. Someday I am sure your daughter will get even with you when she picks out a nursing home for you.. :) (that is what my girls remind me of all the time)

Hopefully by that time I'll neither know nor care :lol:

I find a hair style like that much more charming (and if she were older I would say erotic) than a perfectly styled one. Well, of course you need the right face for that and she has that attractive natural charm. Be prepared when she gets older :lol: :twisted:
Cheers

By the way, Jeff, I just spent a few minutes looking at your pbase gallery. It is really wonderful. You have a way of capturing the most charming expressions. So many of your pictures really made me smile.

Terri French said:
By the way, Jeff, I just spent a few minutes looking at your pbase gallery. It is really wonderful. You have a way of capturing the most charming expressions. So many of your pictures really made me smile.

Terri,

Over the last year or so, I've been trying to take pictures in 'snapshot' situations that have some depth to them. Thanks for the kind words.

Latest threads

Top Bottom