Morten's 52 Week Challenge 2016 - Week 51 (Dec 26th)

I'm in for another year here (my 4th). It is a great way to get some shooting done - and of course to spend some time with @LisaW and the rest of you people here in this part of the cafe:)

My week 1 starts with the calendar week 1 (4th-10th Jan) otherwise I'll get confused :confused:

Your 4th challenge? Impressive! Got any tips to share? Do you go out every week especially to take pictures for this challenge?
Also would love to see Denmark. Chances are we're going to Sweden or Denmark on vacation this year. We're still not sure.

You're mastering this meme... impressive to hear it's your fourth! Time's running fast...

It will be weird not seeing your images along with Lisa's at the same time. But then it relieves some of the pressure off you as she gets better and better:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Morten. I'm looking forward to you photographs for 2016.
Thanks Art - appreciate it. I will make sure to follow your 12 month project as well

Your 4th challenge? Impressive! Got any tips to share? Do you go out every week especially to take pictures for this challenge?
Also would love to see Denmark. Chances are we're going to Sweden or Denmark on vacation this year. We're still not sure.
Hi Frank, me and my daughter try to go out to shoot every Sunday for a couple of hours, but it is not always possible. Then we have to be creative and shoot something in the house or garden :)
And of course if anything else had be shoot during the week I use that :)
Let me know if you come to Denmark.

You're mastering this meme... impressive to hear it's your fourth! Time's running fast...
Yes time flies :) You need to join as well for 2016 - we neeeed you ;)

It will be weird not seeing your images along with Lisa's at the same time. But then it relieves some of the pressure off you as she gets better and better:)
Ha ha you're right - the pressure is off :D

Week 1

I just got this great soundtrack to Pulp Fiction (love the movie as well)

#1:E-M1 + 17.5/0.95

E-M1_2016-01-08_P1081089.jpg
by -Morten-, on Flickr

And a portrait of my co-shooter

#1:E-M1 + 25/1.4

E-M1_2016-01-10_P1101100.jpg
by -Morten-, on Flickr
Flickr
The co-shooter is such a beautiful girl!! I love the turntable. We have one in our basement. I've been thinking that I need to turn it on for the grandkids. I don't think they have ever seen one working before. They alway come to visit on Sunday evenings. Maybe I will do that tonight!!

Great start, #1 fine composition and great use of DOF. Is that second one a famous photographer:)

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The co-shooter is such a beautiful girl!! I love the turntable. We have one in our basement. I've been thinking that I need to turn it on for the grandkids. I don't think they have ever seen one working before. They alway come to visit on Sunday evenings. Maybe I will do that tonight!!
Thanks a lot Terri
I'm really enjoying my turntable, I hope you got a chance to show yours to your grandchildren

I can see you have a really patient model;)
Ha ha - yeah I'm lucky ;)

Great start, #1 fine composition and great use of DOF. Is that second one a famous photographer:)
Thank you Jeff

Morten - you have quite the music collection and you always photograph them so well! And as far as your second image is concerned - well, what can I say? Perfection! :)
Much appreciated Lyndee :)

Well, pulp fiction is one of my favs... so what can I say. And to top this, you've done a portrait of a coming Cafe star!
Pulp Fiction is fantastic - many thanks Aaron

+1 to Aaron.
No further comments to say...
Klaus
Thank you Klaus

I second what Lyndee said to the letter.
Many thanks John

Two great classic images. I like the negative space and pulled back contrast in the Portrait. A real pleasant and classic smile as well.
Thanks a lot Ivan

Terrific shots to start your series.
Many thanks Art

Week 1

I just got this great soundtrack to Pulp Fiction (love the movie as well)

#1:E-M1 + 17.5/0.95

E-M1_2016-01-08_P1081089.jpg
by -Morten-, on Flickr

And a portrait of my co-shooter

#1:E-M1 + 25/1.4

E-M1_2016-01-10_P1101100.jpg
by -Morten-, on Flickr
Flickr
Great start, Morten.

Wonderful selective focus on the needle arm and I love how your composed the photo. Cannot remember the last time I played any records.

Lovely shot of Lisa, she is growing up so pretty and I like your composition here too.

Love the portrait of your daughter!
The Pulp Fiction shot also impresses. And it's one heck of a good soundtrack! :)

Let me know if you come to Denmark.
Not sure. My father in law works for Volvo Trucks. He has spend 50% of his time in Sweden and he has A LOT of Scandic (the hotels) points which we can use before he retires. So if we would go to Denmark or Sweden; and we find Scandic hotels we can stay for free. But we don't want to stay in a city the whole vacation. We need some nature too.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom