Critique Morten's (BLX) 52 weeks project 2020 - Week 29+30

Real Name
Morten
Week 11

Wow - our little world certainly changed since last week. All schools, institutions etc. were closed. All public employees without critical work functions were sent home. Private companies sent all home that could work from home. Yesterday all our borders were closed.
I really hope this corona situation will come under control soon ?

Yesterday was the one day with lovely weather this week so we went for a walk at this beautiful place.

#17: iPhone 11 Pro
49661938577_5052d2d883_h.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

iPhone11pro_2020-03-14_IMG_0766.jpg by -Morten-, on Flickr

My Sunday morning cooking for the family

#18: GM1 + 20/1.7
49661115373_a244e39574_h.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

GM1_2020-03-15_P1320320-Edit.jpg by -Morten-, on Flickr

Mmmn, that breakfast looks good! What a lovely area that pond or creek(?) is in! With everything just starting to turn green it will soon be a haven from the heat, too, in a few months when summer is in full thrall.

It must feel really odd knowing that so many places are closed and unavailable to you right now -- I can imagine that people are struggling to deal with this new (temporary) reality! So far in the US we have not closed everything down yet, although schools and universities are now, but I suspect that day will not be too long in coming.....

• Appreciate
Reactions: BLX
Real Name
Morten
Mmmn, that breakfast looks good! What a lovely area that pond or creek(?) is in! With everything just starting to turn green it will soon be a haven from the heat, too, in a few months when summer is in full thrall.

It must feel really odd knowing that so many places are closed and unavailable to you right now -- I can imagine that people are struggling to deal with this new (temporary) reality! So far in the US we have not closed everything down yet, although schools and universities are now, but I suspect that day will not be too long in coming.....

Many thanks Connie... and that place is so stunning when it turns all green

Real Name
Morten

Latest threads

Top Bottom