Moth Orchid (1MB D2X Animated sequence)

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by MontyDog, May 6, 2005.

1. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is just way to cool.

wish I knew how to do that. When the file first opens for me, one frame at a time. I see the flower follow the ever so slight light change and it follows the sunlight. I am on a slower connection. DSL light.

Maybe slow it down a bit for the final images. That is amazing. Well taken and I really like and appreciate it. Love time lapse.

3. Paul that is soooo cool! How many shots in all did you take to get the full opening? Talk about perfect timing. It's always fun doing something like this with our new toys.

I tried this a few years back with a daffodil flower - set the camera to every two minutes, put it on AC power, and let er' rip all day long - problem was I forgot that flower grow TALLER at the same time as they're opening and when I got it all done and loaded on the PC, I watched the blossom start to open and start to grow up right out the frame so in the end I only had shots of stem :cry: Mustr try it again soon.

4. WOW, That is wonderful!!! :D :D :D

5. Brew

Brew Guest

Awsome :shock:

6. Very interesting. I'll have to find something to try this on as well. Hmmmm....

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Paul, that was just fantastic! It made me smile. I love orchids....but actually seeing one bloom was a treat. Thanks so much! :D

8. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    Neat. what interval and over what period of time?

9. Great animation, Paul! Would you mind sharing details? How many frames did you do to get this gif? What software did you use?

Thanks,

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

10. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

11. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    Paul, that's incredible! Great job and really nice shot combo.

12. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Cool Paul. You executed this perfectly. Very effective.

13. That's really cool! Soo much to try and learn and only so little time :(

14. Hi Paul

Paul that rocks..........very cool, luv how you put it together, pretty tough to do better. Way cool 8) Well done, and excellent description. Wonder we could get this done with birds in flight :? :? LOL

15. Ron Chapman

Ron Chapman Guest

Time Lapse

Waaay cool! I have learned something! Thanks!

16. Great job Paul, to watch that flower reach of the sun was amazing.