Moth Orchid (1MB D2X Animated sequence)

That is just way to cool.

wish I knew how to do that. When the file first opens for me, one frame at a time. I see the flower follow the ever so slight light change and it follows the sunlight. I am on a slower connection. DSL light.

Maybe slow it down a bit for the final images. That is amazing. Well taken and I really like and appreciate it. Love time lapse.

Paul that is soooo cool! How many shots in all did you take to get the full opening? Talk about perfect timing. It's always fun doing something like this with our new toys.

I tried this a few years back with a daffodil flower - set the camera to every two minutes, put it on AC power, and let er' rip all day long - problem was I forgot that flower grow TALLER at the same time as they're opening and when I got it all done and loaded on the PC, I watched the blossom start to open and start to grow up right out the frame so in the end I only had shots of stem :cry: Mustr try it again soon.

Paul, that was just fantastic! It made me smile. I love orchids....but actually seeing one bloom was a treat. Thanks so much! :D

Hi Paul

Paul that rocks..........very cool, luv how you put it together, pretty tough to do better. Way cool 8) Well done, and excellent description. Wonder we could get this done with birds in flight :? :? LOL

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom