Critique Mother and baby

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
can you (please) post a version w/o the NR SW applied ? I'm curious how it looks at this size on a high res lcd
i'm still on the fence for a D5 and the Dx0? s/w
File sent via Dropbox. Don't look if you want to keep your $X,XXX !!! LOL! Noise is very, very fine and smooth. Let me know when file shows up...or not.

Real Name
Randy
File sent via Dropbox. Don't look if you want to keep your $X,XXX !!! LOL! Noise is very, very fine and smooth. Let me know when file shows up...or not.
the D5 is amazing
it's too late now so I'll wait for the s

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Late to the game, cannot add any other comments besides what has been said. Just a superlative image.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Wonderful shot love the focus of the eyes
Thanks, Tony!
can you (please) post a version w/o the NR SW applied ? I'm curious how it looks at this size on a high res lcd
i'm still on the fence for a D5 and the Dx0? s/w
Done.
Nice family portrait.
The mothers were extremely protective of their young.
Late to the game, cannot add any other comments besides what has been said. Just a superlative image.
Glad you liked it, Wade! Thanks!

McQ

Still looking to break 80 consistently.
Real Name
Glenn
Shoulda, coulda, woulda...:)
Looks like the shutter speed and resulting higher ISO didn't harm this image. Nice shot, Karen. This is a beauty.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Incredible work Karen, as Randy said it has the Wow factor all over it.
LOL! Thanks! I smile every time I view this image! For me, a special moment with mom and baby.
Shoulda, coulda, woulda...:)
Looks like the shutter speed and resulting higher ISO didn't harm this image. Nice shot, Karen. This is a beauty.
I get to focused on being ready for action, that I keep the shutter fast. I really have consciously remind myself to rack it down in moments like this.... Thank goodness I was shooting with the D5!
This is a prizewinner! Congrats on such a great moment!
Thanks so much!

I can certainly understand why you have this printed and framed. Exceptional work and deserving of a spot on your wall to preserve the memory in the finest way possible. Very, very nice.

I spent a lot of time lying in the grass watching this protective mother and baby. At one point, the baby twisted around to get a look at this curious human lying in the grass. I still smile when looking at this image.

Composition, focus, timing - - this one's got 'em all. A wonderful piece of work.

Latest threads

Top Bottom