Mother and Daughter

My daughter is visiting today. It's a beautiful day, and we were sitting on our porch swing together. I had to grab my camera for a snapshot of the two.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

What a wonderful shot, Terri. Both your daughter and granddaughter are simply beautiful. I really like that they are both in pink.

How Beautiful!!
This is a beautiful picture. I love that they are both wearing pink. Looks great

Sarah
Thanks, Sarah. They both look good in pink, don't they!

Very peaceful, very nice!
Thanks, Fritz. It was a quiet, happy day here yesterday. Peaceful is the right word.

Very sweet! Both are beautiful and I like the way the grandbaby is looking right back at you.
Thanks, Darrell. Glad you liked it.

Beautiful shot, Terri! Motherhood definitely agrees with her your daughter.
Thanks, Leigh. She is such a good mother. He husband is just crazy about little Harlee. They make a wonderful little family.

Great shot Terri!
Thanks Rex.

I love this shot Terri, the baby just jumps out at you. Very nice.
I decided to try using my 70-200 VR more. It did a good job with this shot set at 105 mm.

What a wonderful shot, Terri. Both your daughter and granddaughter are simply beautiful. I really like that they are both in pink.
Thanks, Sharon. I think they are pretty special, myself. Pink is a good color for both of them. When I saw they were both in the same color I decided it was a good time for a snapshot of them.

Boy, you turn around here anymore and posts wind up buried at the botton on the verge of being bumped to page 2.

Very nice.

Woody,
Glad you liked it. I am getting more and more comfortable taking photos of people all the time.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom