Mother & Son complicity

Just a truly spontaneous "end of the day" snapshot. My wife and our youngest (of 4) son, exchanging the day's happenings just before dinner.
I like the expression of complicity, which is very real between them.

Sign me: a proud husband & dad.

DSC_5337.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cute snap-shot. If I would have put my feet on the table in my younger days, my mother would've given me a hard time :lol:
Cheers

If I would have put my feet on the table in my younger days, my mother would've given me a hard time
Same here, for sure! But we're strong on manners and loose on "feet up" (depending!). Cleanliness is a given, of course.

You would have never found me in the kitchen with my mom, there was always too much smoke.
I hope you are not referring to your mom's cooking :)
On our side, both my wife and I never smoked in our lives (pretty rare in our younger years).

Frits said:
You would have never found me in the kitchen with my mom, there was always too much smoke.
I hope you are not referring to your mom's cooking :)
On our side, both my wife and I never smoked in our lives (pretty rare in our younger years).
Yes I was referring to my Mom's cooking even tho when I was young both my parents smoked but my mom is known for her kitchen exploits. Tunred out to be a blessing because my siblings and I are all pretty good in the kitchen now..

Yes I was referring to my Mom's cooking
LOLOL goes to show you how much I know about cooking!! (= next to nothing!).
Showing this to my wife, she said much of the best chow comes out of a smokey kitchen!!
Please excuse my ignorance! :oops:

Frits,

You should be bursting with pride over this one. Not just because it is a great shot (which it is), but because of the obvious love that is being shared here. :wink:

Looks like a truly happy clan!!

Frank

BTW, how did an old dog like you get such a lovely lady to agree to matrimony??

:D :lol: :p 8)

Frits. Cute «caught in action» picture. I got the exact same reaction as Virginia when I saw your shot: toasted toes.
Besides, it may be a good idea to organize for a shooting session one of these days for all «local» shooters to get acquaintance and to have fun together, what do you think?. But Yves told me that it's difficult to get you out in summer since golf fever takes all of your time. :) . Regards.

Dao:

Yves has provided you with good information.....FORE!!!! :D
That said, I am sure there is a way we can arrange something. I think that would be very nice! Also, I am a bit swamped with work at the moment, but that comes and goes.
Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Frits said:
Dao:

Yves has provided you with good information.....FORE!!!! :D
That said, I am sure there is a way we can arrange something. I think that would be very nice! Also, I am a bit swamped with work at the moment, but that comes and goes.
Let me know if you have any suggestions.

10/4, Frits.

Latest threads

Top Bottom