Motocross and Supermoto

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Nikhe, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Nikhe

Nikhe

Oct 8, 2006
    Sweden
    It´s been a while since I posted some pictures here, but now as the motorsports-season is well on its way I have some pictures to show.

The photos are from a Swedish national motocross championship race and a national Supermoto-race in Gothenburg, I hope you enjoy them.

Equipment used: D2Hs, D200, Sigma 100-300/f4, Sigma 50-150/f2,8, SB-800, see the exifs for more info.

DSC_0108.

DS3_0802.

DS3_0952.

DS3_0903.

SM_1228.

SM_1366.

SM_1454.

8. ( Yes, no:3 again, but he looker rather good do´nt you think...?)
    SM_1657.

2. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    with good work like that, you need to post more often! :biggrin:

I like the supermoto pic with the sparks flying from the foot peg.

3. NikonConvert

NikonConvert

Jul 13, 2005
    Amsterdam
    A great set of captures here, really stunning!! I have a D2H / D200 and I must say I love the more natural colours of your D2H, the D200 shots look overly vibrant in comparison. That's not always a bad thing of course, more personal preference of course.

4. Nikhe

Nikhe

Oct 8, 2006
    Sweden
    Thanks a lot for your kind comments.

The Hs produces very nice photos, and I really like the files from the D200 too as they need a little less PP.

I´ll try to show some more motorsports pictures here soon, I´ve planned to visit as many ( and different ) events as possible during the whole summer.

5. sharkync

sharkync Guest

Nikhe - Although all your pictures are very nice, for me that first photo can't be beaten. WOW - that really captures the excitement, concentration and competition of the sport. And it is so moody. Boy, I really like it.

6. LJ0913

LJ0913 Guest

You make panning look easy! Excellent series. I love number 5. Each rider has a different angle.

7. Nikhe

Nikhe

Oct 8, 2006
    Sweden
    Thank you for your comments, I´m glad you liked the pictures.
    It´s two very exciting motorsports to watch and to shoot, and if I can get some of the action to show in the pictures I´m happy.

8. BryanSpeed

BryanSpeed

Feb 20, 2007
    N. Texas
    great images, dust and rocks, oh-boy.

love the sparks off the footpeg in the supermoto shot.

9. Hi Nikhe, Great shots, Number 5 is my favourite. Keep up the great work...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.