Motocross and Supermoto

It´s been a while since I posted some pictures here, but now as the motorsports-season is well on its way I have some pictures to show.

The photos are from a Swedish national motocross championship race and a national Supermoto-race in Gothenburg, I hope you enjoy them.

Equipment used: D2Hs, D200, Sigma 100-300/f4, Sigma 50-150/f2,8, SB-800, see the exifs for more info.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

8. ( Yes, no:3 again, but he looker rather good do´nt you think...?)

A great set of captures here, really stunning!! I have a D2H / D200 and I must say I love the more natural colours of your D2H, the D200 shots look overly vibrant in comparison. That's not always a bad thing of course, more personal preference of course.

Thanks a lot for your kind comments.

The Hs produces very nice photos, and I really like the files from the D200 too as they need a little less PP.

I´ll try to show some more motorsports pictures here soon, I´ve planned to visit as many ( and different ) events as possible during the whole summer.

S

sharkync

Nikhe - Although all your pictures are very nice, for me that first photo can't be beaten. WOW - that really captures the excitement, concentration and competition of the sport. And it is so moody. Boy, I really like it.

Thank you for your comments, I´m glad you liked the pictures.
It´s two very exciting motorsports to watch and to shoot, and if I can get some of the action to show in the pictures I´m happy.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom