1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Motorcycle Photos from 8/24 (Semi NWS for one hand gesture)

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by BarryS, Aug 26, 2008.

1. BarryS

BarryS

Dec 12, 2006
    Narberth, PA
    Was at a car meet and some guys showed up on bikes and wanted to do some photos on the highway.

BJS_3022-vi.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BJS_3052-vi.jpg

BJS_3069-vi.jpg

BJS_3077-vi.jpg

BJS_3079-vi.jpg

BJS_3094-vi.jpg

BJS_3165-vi.jpg

BJS_3203-vi.jpg

2. Mister Red Bike looks like he's practicing his organ donor skills.

:mad: 

3. AnthonyRSS

AnthonyRSS

Aug 17, 2008
    Huntsville
    Yeah. Cool pics but thats just squiddly. The back roads and parking lots are better for that kind of thing. Good shots though.

Anthony

4. BarryS

BarryS

Dec 12, 2006
    Narberth, PA
    Yeah i was just there observing they would have been doing it anyway even without the camera around.

5. Nice shots. I actually like the last shot the best. As far as doing that stuff in traffic, well...kinda silly. No wonder I hate driving near bikes.

6. BarryS

BarryS

Dec 12, 2006
    Narberth, PA
    Yeah last shot is my fav too. And well thats why i was just observing haha. Rich check out my lightning shots too and let me know what you think.

7. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    wonderful shots but i agree i was around an idiot like that the other day in my truck they look cool but reak havock on the rest of us doing that stuff.

8. Cima2oo7

Cima2oo7

Aug 11, 2007
    Mountain Home, ID
    Mark
    A couple weeks ago a guy was showing off on his bike on the highway and wound up laying it down in front of my dad. Fortunately my dad was able to swerve and avoid running him over.

Nice shots though.

9. Regardless of what's happening on the bikes, I think you did an awesome job! The pikes and riders are crisp and clear, and the you still captured the motion! I love it!

10. as a guy who's ridden almost 250K miles....
    always ATGATT (all the gear/all the time)
    i FULLY AGREE

11. nice shots....
    the last one is also MY favorite

12. Sheer stupidity on part of the Red rider, but Barry, Great Photography !! I love every shot. All of them are good. I have a lot to learn :) 

Thanks for posting these, You are obivously very good at this.

13. Good one, Rick.

14. Nice Stunts:biggrin:

15. As a photographer for a motorcycle and biker magazine I would refuse to shoot stunt photos on a public highway. With that said they are great photos! I love rolling action shots. Please remember to keep everyone safe shooting like this!
    Drew at CBN

16. BarryS

BarryS

Dec 12, 2006
    Narberth, PA
    Thanks Drew

17. I have been riding for over forty years and a lot of that time on a track. You don't become an old rider practicing that on the road. IMHO.
    +1 Greg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.