Mount Fitzroy

Mt Fitzroy, Parque Nacional Los Glaciers, Argentina. I'm not a rock climber, but I certainly can see the lure in these peaks!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Oh man, everything you post is a place I'd like to go. Have you been to Torres del Paine also? Patagonia is a fabled destination for climbers, but known for incredible wind. A former climbing partner of mine went to climb Cerro Torre in 1997, and sat in his tent while the wind blew for 3 straight weeks.

Oh man, everything you post is a place I'd like to go. Have you been to Torres del Paine also? Patagonia is a fabled destination for climbers, but known for incredible wind. A former climbing partner of mine went to climb Cerro Torre in 1997, and sat in his tent while the wind blew for 3 straight weeks.
No Sean, I haven't been in Torres del Paine, just the other side in Fitzroy. I think the Chilean side is a bit less expensive than Argentina. We found southern Argentina to be very pricey when we were there. In contrast, the tropical north was cheaper, and actually we enjoyed it more.

The light in the first image is gorgeous. What a view.
What were you flying in for those...lol

Beautiful world, when you look at nature

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom