Mountain Blue Bird

Real Name
Bill
Another sign of Spring here in the mountain west.

This guy has a band on so he's on somebody's radar.

BB on Pony Creek-1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
So colorful! A few years ago we had several pairs nesting in our back yard. Hopefully they will return this year.

Real Name
Bill
Real Name
Dan
Beautiful little bird. Every summer around Creamers Field in Fairbanks there were biologists netting and banding even smaller species.

Not sure if it has something to do with my monitor etc but I'm seeing a lot of pixelation/banding in the BG.

Had a female version of this bird in our area two falls ago. Became a very sought after sighting for so many within a couple hours drive. Your photo of this one is wonderfully colourful. I am particularly intrigued by the spiralling in the background. Gives it a very unique look. Well done!

Real Name
Bill
Beautiful little bird. Every summer around Creamers Field in Fairbanks there were biologists netting and banding even smaller species.

Not sure if it has something to do with my monitor etc but I'm seeing a lot of pixelation/banding in the BG.

Had a female version of this bird in our area two falls ago. Became a very sought after sighting for so many within a couple hours drive. Your photo of this one is wonderfully colourful. I am particularly intrigued by the spiralling in the background. Gives it a very unique look. Well done!

I'm not sure what the banding is all about. The original photo on my monitor and on my phone have no banding but it appears after the photo is uploaded to the website.

I dont like it.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom