Mountain Goats - new shots

Here are some shots from last weekend. Ran into a few ......... all shot with 70-200mm or to the extreme of 700mm

nice lighting
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This one printed beautifully

Excellent shots Keith, but of these, the first is just exceptional. It shows the animal physique so perfectly. Very well done. :wink:

Hi Keith

All the images you have posted recently are just excellent. these are great and so was the series shots..

You have really gotten some beautiful stuff kiddo....

Great job :>)))

Very nice work as usual!

You're killin me man. You make me want to go somewhere, anywhere, and take some pictures!

Thanks Frank, now if I could only post so it wont compress images, these pics dont do it justice :mad:

Flew said:
Excellent shots Keith, but of these, the first is just exceptional. It shows the animal physique so perfectly. Very well done. :wink:

Thanks Dennis, just starting to do more, need to get in shape! :rolleyes:
Now if the backpack was just a tad lighter. LOL

Nikam said:
These are really great shots, Keith! Have you been doing some hiking out Jasper way to capture these?

Your too kind Gale, big hugs..............so did you get your car back from the dead???

Gale said:
All the images you have posted recently are just excellent. these are great and so was the series shots..

You have really gotten some beautiful stuff kiddo....

Great job :>)))

Keith

Car is just DEAD.
Had to get another one. What a bunch of grief..

Thanks for asking.

Not to kind. You have done a fabulous job with all the image taking. First rate.. :>)))))

You could quit your day job :>)))

Good as MOOSE..Now thats saying something

Gale,I think Im going to start sending you sweets my luv!!!! :redface: :redface: That was almost as good as........... :Smoking:

Dont think Im going to fit my head out the door, sure it wont take long to come back to reality. LOL Ok Im back now!!!! Thank you for that 10 seconds of bliss, as I said, way way too kind. But thank you none the less!!!!!

Gale said:
think you know me well enough

Tell it like it is.
Gale, the truth teller. It's one of your more endearing qualities (aside from your good looks, and winning personality of course :wink:).

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom