Mountain Goats

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by The chemist, Jul 10, 2007.

1. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    Ok, for those of you who have been following I have been LUSTING for some mountain goat shots. Kevin and Keith really had fun showing of there goats from there baniff trip awhile back so I had to get some too:biggrin: While in Colorado visiting relatives I made it my mission to sneak away for a day to Mount Evans! I really can't say enough about this mountain!! Its gorgeous, easy access and is a minimal fee. For those close to Denver I highly recommend it!

The majority of these were taken at the summit of Mount Evans. I have the children in an upcoming post along with many more:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Tis the season for babies for them(pros and cons because you see the kids but the coats are pretty much shed).

Stay toned:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One for kevin:biglaugh::biglaugh:
    [​IMG]

2. Very nice Jonathan. One of my wishes to get this type of shot.

3. Jonathan these are really good. I was very fortunate to have seen one of these up close this past weekend. I posted a couple of them in this forum. I have only seen them from afar and it was really neat to get close to one. Wonderful shots and I will look for the others as well.

4. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    Thanks Louis! Good to hear from you. I really want to go back in the winter to get some snow fall and winter coats with these guys. I got some nice babies though.
    Thanks James and good to hear from you too. I was taking these with a 500(1.3 crop) but a d2x and a 70-200 or 300 2.8 would have been perfect for where I was.