Mountain Lion Kitten

I'm at the Triple D Game Farm Red Rocks shoot in Utah this week and having a great time. So far, we've photographed cougars, wolves, bobcats, a red fox, and baby mountain lions. Still have bears to shoot today. Didn't know it but Dave Metta (merlin50) is also here from the Cafe. Out of twelve photographers, eleven of us are shooting Nikon. More to come when I get home, if I don't decide to get a job with Triple D so I can stay with the critters.

144564732-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
HOW COOL! really neat to run into another cafe member there too. I will watch for more images. Natures young are so photogenic.

Dave,
I'm eager to see your next pictures. It's great that you're having such a good time with so many Nikon shooters. You can compare notes. AND go ahead and take that job so we can visit you. This little babe would keep me there.

Just bring me home that kitten:>))
How cute is that>))
You topped the cuteness meter

Darling shot David.

David,

Thanks for taking the time away from your shoot to post! What an adorable kitty! Hope you post many more from your shoot!

Wonderful david! What a soft and gentle expression you have captured here. Great to run into another cafe member too!

Incredibly cute David. I'm with Gaye - take the job and invite the Cafe for a shoot. :smile:

Thanks everyone. I'm still on the road, so will post more later. Had the chance to meet and have lunch with Gordon (greyflash), who lives just down the road from the shooting location. He's a great guy, with some good tips for hiking/photography in the red rock/Zion area.

Latest threads

Top Bottom