1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Mountain vs. cloud

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by greyflash, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Hey James, you comments are much appreciated. Nature does create some beautiful things.

2. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Greyflash.....

Simply beautiful. We dont get clouds like that in the big city !
    Or such masjectic views either.

Thanks for posting.

Regards

RFC

3. Quite the catch Gordon, particularly the first one. Majestic!!

4. Hi Gordon -

What a great combination they make! In the case of mountain vs. cloud, I'd say that 1 + 1 = 3 . . .

Very inviting scenery out in your neck of the woods! Good eye and great shots.

Thanks,

Eric

5. gordon
    great shots! i would bet steves was trying to type 2nd vs. nd.
    sure would love to get out west for some shooting, i am jealous

6. RFC, Frits, Eric and Dave, thanks a bunch for you nice comments. I was on the way to a job and saw that cloud and pulled over for the shot. I'm glad that I did.

7. National Parks are often the greatest places to shoot. Those are really some interesting cloud formations. Did you happen to notice the disc shaped UFO at very top? They probably sped away after you took the picture. Oh, it's way past my bedtime...

8. I did notice the UFO and will get my Giottas Rocket after that little puppy right away. Thanks for your comments.

9. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Very impressive Gordon, great work.

10. I take that as a compliment Hans with all the great sky shots you have done recently.

11. The mountain or cloud would each be beautiful on its own--combined it is just fantastic. Love these pictures.

12. Timing is everything

and you nailed this one great color detail and composition i am awe struck

13. Hi Terry and Mike, how fun to see your comments. It's funny mike because I was struck the same way when I saw this beautiful cloud. I immediately pulled over, got out of the car, and took the image.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.