1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Mounting Photos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adr3naline, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Is there other ways to mount photos besides spray mount and heat press? I have about 175 photos to mount, so spray mount is too messy because of the quantity, and I don't have a heat press. Obviously I want it to be archival friendly, etc.

Thanks!

2. KayB

KayB

Aug 17, 2007
    Puyallup, WA
    Besides what you have mentioned, double-sided tape (scrap booking) or double sided corners are all I can think of...not very good solution IMHO.

Do you already have the prints? If not, MPIX does a great job mounting and is fairly reasonable -- but 175 is a lot...would add up quickly. If it were me, I'd probably bite the bullet and either pay or use the spray.

3. You might save a little (not much I'm sure) if you sign up for a photography course at a local college or university, and use dry mount tissue and their heat press.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.