Mourning Dove ..

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Randy
#1 is a beauty with great feather detail. Mourning doves are always on my list. When I go to Texas I shoot 3 or 4 types of doves, all beauties. I like the BGs with the crazy swirling lights

These are well done. I agree that the background is a bit busy but it gives a good idea of the environment.
Thanks Jim...they were perched in the thick of Red Pine trees.
#1 is a beauty with great feather detail. Mourning doves are always on my list. When I go to Texas I shoot 3 or 4 types of doves, all beauties. I like the BGs with the crazy swirling lights
Thanks Randy. I liked number 1 myself. The crazy swirling lights are the effects of some sun shining through the pine needles.
Beauties! We have some coming back for spring time in N. Va. Haunting coo's always a memory of childhood. Well shot. Looks like another good reason to get on the list for the 500 pf
Thanks. The pf is a lens I enjoy very much. To give you an idea of it's sharpness, these were shot through my winter dirty family room window.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom