1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Mourning Dove ..

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Bohdan, Mar 15, 2019 at 5:04 PM.

1. Mourning%20dove%203040-X2.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mourning%20dove%203049-X2.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. I really appreciate simple, well done shots of common subjects. Nicely done.

3. Thanks Dan...I personally liked the first image a lot. Around here these doves are very skittish so I was happy that I got one sitting long enough on a branch for a couple of shots- even though the background is busy.

4. These are well done. I agree that the background is a bit busy but it gives a good idea of the environment.

5. #1 is a beauty with great feather detail. Mourning doves are always on my list. When I go to Texas I shoot 3 or 4 types of doves, all beauties. I like the BGs with the crazy swirling lights

6. Beauties! We have some coming back for spring time in N. Va. Haunting coo's always a memory of childhood. Well shot. Looks like another good reason to get on the list for the 500 pf

7. Thanks Jim...they were perched in the thick of Red Pine trees.
    Thanks Randy. I liked number 1 myself. The crazy swirling lights are the effects of some sun shining through the pine needles.
    Thanks. The pf is a lens I enjoy very much. To give you an idea of it's sharpness, these were shot through my winter dirty family room window.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.