Mr Camera Man, please take my picture (Moosie)

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Vienna Pics, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Vienna Pics

Vienna Pics

Nov 14, 2005
    I truly believe he wanted his picture taken……

2. WOW, these are beautiful! Geez, I'm living in the wrong state! Keep em comin!
  3. You really had some great light for these. Looks like you had a productive trip!
  4. tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Real beautiful light on that moose.
  5. Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    Nice moose! Nice fuzzy antlers!

The only animal I've ever run across that might have truly wanted his photo taken was 1 (one) squirrel. Not even my cats want their photos taken. Congratulations!
  6. LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Great light on these and you are pretty close, even if you shot them with the 300mm? Watch out for them mothers or randy males.
  7. These are wonderful, Mark! Great light, excellent perspective. What's the dangly thing hanging down from his neck? Almost looks like a teat?
  8. StephanieHelen

Jun 9, 2006
    Neat captures, I think he'll be pleased :)
  9. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful shots....up close and personal:>)))))

Funny lookin horse
  10. Vienna Pics

Vienna Pics

Nov 14, 2005
    From the shots that I have seen you post - you are already in a great state! Thanks.

Thanks Jim - I really want to get back up in October......

Thank you.

Thank you very much!

Thanks - Yes, I was right up on them. We had to keep watching what was around us so that we could move quickly, if needed. When they head your way, you better not hesitate.

Thanks - I call it a waddle - I will have to look up technically what it is called - Jim, do you know?

I sent he three sets. Thanks.

Thanks Gale - I bet someone has tried to put a saddle on them already.
  11. Vienna Pics

Vienna Pics

Nov 14, 2005
    Connie, I found out what that dangly thing is called. From the the following link, it is called the bell. No known purpose, atleast for now.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2007
  12. Hey, thanks, Mark! The bell, eh? Certainly is strange looking!! :smile:
  13. Some really really nice moose shots you have posted here. The light sure makes them pop. Well done.
  14. Vienna Pics

Vienna Pics

Nov 14, 2005
    Thank Jim - your moose and elk shots are really great that you have on your site! Jim Strathearn, his wife Linda, his co-worker and I will be heading back up to Elk County Pennsylvania this fall toget shoot some Elk. Hope ours come out as well as yours.