Mr Red Belly

While the boys were watching TV waiting for the bus this morning, this fellow showed up in the back yard.

_mrd6629-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_mrd6641-L.jpg

_mrd6653-L.jpg

C&C Welcomed

Mike

Nice shots Mike. Excellent bokeh in the first one with very good visual design.
No. 2 is a very dynamic shot, also very well composed but I wish the bird was standing to make it even better.
The last one is also pretty good and here I also wish the bird was standing so that I could see the whole body. In my humble opinion, it has the best posing considering what I just said.
Colors are nicely saturated and pictures are sharp with unobtrusive backgrounds.

William Rodriguez
Miami, Florida.

The bg is great. Nice set Mike

Nice shots Mike. Excellent bokeh in the first one with very good visual design.
No. 2 is a very dynamic shot, also very well composed but I wish the bird was standing to make it even better.
The last one is also pretty good and here I also wish the bird was standing so that I could see the whole body. In my humble opinion, it has the best posing considering what I just said.
Colors are nicely saturated and pictures are sharp with unobtrusive backgrounds.

William Rodriguez
Miami, Florida.

Great shots Mike...nice and sharp!

Thanks for all the nice comments.

William, I dont know why this guy will not stand on the perch. He always seems to hug it. The Northern Flicker that comes to visit has no problems strutting his stuff.

flicker-L.jpg

Mike

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom