Mr. Stoneface - D700 shot

Discussion in 'People' started by bwilder10h, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Smiles galore until you point a camera in his direction. Amazing how fast he can turn a laughing smile into stone. :rolleyes: 

[​IMG]

2. LOL! I know that look all too well....

3. Brian.... this is the look of A THINKER
    not going to waste time smiling.... saving his energy for contemplating WORLD PEACE... :smile:

4. Miguel

Miguel

May 12, 2006
    Norwalk, CT
    Cute kid and look at those eyes.

5. Matthias

Matthias

Apr 13, 2007
    Central Texas
    Great shot.
    The camera makes my daughter turn away now. Oh well.

6. I bet you do... although girls seem to be more generous in this department. :tongue:

He's a smart little guy so it wouldn't surprise me. :wink:

Thanks Miguel. His eyes get comments everywhere we go. Take this guy into the local shopping centers and ladies wont leave you alone commenting on how cute he is. It starts to get a little annoying after a while. :smile:

Glad we aren't the only one with this problem. :biggrin:

7. You can just see a hint of the smile he just had until you tried to take the shot... that is classic! Looks like he's thinking, "Hah, fooled Dad again!" Don't worry, Brian, it won't be long before you get the fake/cheesy camera smile, and then not long after that, he'll be running away from it! :eek:  What a cutie Mason is!!!

8. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Sinatra Blues!!! Nice Grab!!

9. Love those eyes Brian. Nice capture.

10. Yeah, I'm expecting that day to come. He's already had so many photos taken of him he's about to get there now. I typically only have 1 second to get a shot of him facing me before he looks away. :mad: :rolleyes: 

Thanks for the nice comment.

Thanks Anthony.:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.