Mrs Frits, end of day candid

A quick snapshot of Anne just before dinner, after a long busy day at work.
Not a lot of light to play with, so I reached for the 105/1.8.

Bad positioning of her thumb, I did not notice when I shot this...ah well...:frown:

D2x, Nikkor Ai-S 105mm f/1.8 (available light)

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Frits, that's really a remarkable image. What a beautiful angle, shooting upward while she gazes above the camera. The thumb is no issue for me at all, even after you call it to my attention. I just love how the colors in the sofa and the background complement the color of her shirt. If you disagree with me about that, send my money back to me because I'm using my brand new 24" monitor calibrated using your Spyder. :biggrin:

Frits, that's really a remarkable image. What a beautiful angle, shooting upward while she gazes above the camera. The thumb is no issue for me at all, even after you call it to my attention. I just love how the colors in the sofa and the background complement the color of her shirt. If you disagree with me about that, send my money back to me because I'm using my brand new 24" monitor calibrated using your Spyder. :biggrin:
Thank you Mike!
Good to see that you managed to open the package (Spyder) :biggrin:
I agree with your observation about complementing colors. I must admit that this was not planned, but I surely noticed it after. Looks nice on my calibrated monitor also :smile:

Excellent shot Frits. I don't think the thumb distracts from the shot. What I particularly like are the colors; everything blends well.

Latest threads

Top Bottom