Mrs. Pileated came to visit.

Mrs. Pileated Woodpecker came to visit. We're certainly having them in the yard much more frequently this year. Maybe they are accommodating me in consideration of lockdown.

Pileated March 2021 3561.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pileated March 2021 3566.jpg

Pileated March 2021 35668.jpg

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Excellent exposure on the blacks!!!! I enjoy being able to see the feather details in the blacks! Excellent work, Bob!

Great set.
Thanks Alex. Much appreciated.
Excellent exposure on the blacks!!!! I enjoy being able to see the feather details in the blacks! Excellent work, Bob!
Thanks Karen. Detail in black areas is one of my pet peeves. Don't care for not being able to see black feather detail. The D6 seems to be able to deal with that nicely.
Nice set, Bob. I really like the last one.
Thanks Dan. I liked the pose as well. Something non-classic/typical .

Love seeing your Pileated shots. So well done. I have a male and female that work the area, but stay just outside good shot range.
Thanks Mike. They've been around but not close for years. This year for some reason, they're dropping in just about every other day. about 30 ft away...luckily I'm behind a window so I have the opportunity to take some shots and not scare them off.

You capatured her well. I always like to see pileated woodpeckers.
thanks Allan. I like to see them continue to come around. They are such fascinating birds
Bob, terrific pics. Nice to see your agreement with these great birds continues.
Thanks Brian. We seem to be getting along. Hope it continues
Nice captures Bob.
Thanks John
Super shots Bob.
Very well done.
Merci Boblou

Latest threads

Top Bottom