Critique Mt. Rushmore - view @ 100% detail added - Post #14

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That 100% is incredible!
Yes, the detail is amazing, Karen! This is just a stunning image!
A perfect example of b/w done well. Thanks.
Great images Karen. The detail is amazing and your processing of it is spot on.
Karen, this is one of the very best photos I've ever seen of Mt. Rushmore. And your 100% detail is simply amazing. Frame it and hang it!
beautiful shot Karen. timely, Mari and I were just exploring routes there that would take us thru Yellowstone.
Excellent work!
Fantastic detail and texture! This was never on my bucket list, and now it doesn't need to be ;)
Wow, how captivating Karen is the detail in your Photo. Beautiful.....
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party...Excellent image , great details Karen.
Wonderful photo! I love your composition with the tree framing the right side. It really provides a nice anchor.

Mount Rushmore is on my bucket list. I'd better get there before it gets taken down.
So great, Karen! We were there a few years ago and it was raining really hard. They cancelled the night show. I've got to get back.
Very nice, Karen. I really enjoyed the variety of compositions included in your website collection. Detailed images of the monument always interest me. I remember that my 500 VR got a workout when I visited Mt Rushmore.

Glenn
Thank all of you so very much! I'm so glad you enjoyed the image and an example of the amazing details the D850 can capture. I'm seriously considering getting it framed....I've got a spot on a wall I think it would look quite nice on! LOL!

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
Thank all of you so very much! I'm so glad you enjoyed the image and an example of the amazing details the D850 can capture. I'm seriously considering getting it framed....I've got a spot on a wall I think it would look quite nice on! LOL!
Definitely frame it, Karen!
Also, thanks a heap for the excellent advertisement for the D850. It's making me look sideways at my D500. Do I see a trade up in my future? Hmmm...

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Definitely frame it, Karen!
Also, thanks a heap for the excellent advertisement for the D850. It's making me look sideways at my D500. Do I see a trade up in my future? Hmmm...
I absolutely love my D850! Croppable when I need a little extra focal length. Fast and accurate AF - almost on par with my D5. Together they cover ALL my needs.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom