Mudjimba Moonrise

I have had tonight diaried for about a month since we shot the SS Dicky at Moonrise.

Went scouting with Oneputt this afternoon and plans were for Craig VTR, Oneputt and I to shoot the moonrise which was due 10 mins. after sunset.

So compasses in hand we looked for a spot for moonrise at 107degrees azimuth and some kind of foreground interest.

All good plans went astray for Oneputt and Craig VTR so set off with my wife and fulfilled the objective

Here's one of the shots.

Comments please.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
This is beautiful. I love the reflections of the moon on the water and the color of the water is wonderful - this is a job well done...

Beautiful image...I am feeling the need to stick my toes into the water and test if it is warm:smile:
I am interested to know how long the exposure was?
Barb

Great shot......but if it had been bracketed to get the lay of the moon, instead of a large bright disk and that been cit and pasted...Oh god waht a shot to die for in fact.....I have not mastered this yet myself...but I am still pursueing when I can........

Or HDR'ed.......oh yeah.......

AGAIN IT IS A FREAKIN FANTASICALLY SUPER SHOT ANY WAY!!!!!!!

Beautiful image...I am feeling the need to stick my toes into the water and test if it is warm:smile:
I am interested to know how long the exposure was?
Barb

Model: NIKON D3
Serial #: 2007424
Firmware: Ver.2.00
Frame #: 1818
Lens (mm): 102
ISO: 800
Aperture: 11
Shutter: 6
Exp. Comp.: -1.5

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom