1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Munich to Adelboden

Discussion in 'Wanderlust and Travel' started by Randy, Jun 14, 2011.

1. On my upcomigng trip to Rome I am considering a trip to Octoberfest in Munich and then renting a car and driving to Adelboden.

Any suggestions on what to shoot in the area ?

Any info on Lake Bodensee ?

2. Early welcome..If you are here in early October, try and get to the Octoberfest. and depending on your time in the area, the BMW factory, Deustche Museum and any castles are interesting.

Ah...the Bodensee, one of my favorite vacation spots..Lots to see and grab pictures of. Try and get to the Isle Maniau...a great flower garden that maintains a constatnt temp all year long that allows some flowers to bloom all the time.

A Google search will return some wonderful information and photos of these locations.

Viel Spass!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.