Murphy, Enjoying Some Relief...

Our boy Murphy sitting on the front lawn under the shade of the trees, not being stuck inside with the A/C & enjoying some relief from the 40°C - 47°C (105°F - 116°F) days we've been having...

(D810 / 50mm f/1.8D)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That has got to be the best puppy portrait I've ever seen. Tack sharp where it needs to be, soft OOF background. And the warmth of his fur is excellent contrast to the cool appearance of the background.

That has got to be the best puppy portrait I've ever seen. Tack sharp where it needs to be, soft OOF background. And the warmth of his fur is excellent contrast to the cool appearance of the background.
Wow..!!! Thanks Ken truly appreciated. Comment like this make it all worth while… :)

Beautiful doggie!
Thank you Wile… :)

Great portrait of a handsome doggo.....
I couldn't handle such heat.
Cheers,
alexis and Georgie Beagle
Many thanks Alex & Georgie… 👍
You kinda get use to the heat, but at least it’s a very dry heat & not humid…

What a handsome fella!
Thanks Nick, gotta totally agree with you… ;) LOL… :D

amazing IQ
Thank you Randy… :)

The mood, light and composition are just wonderful.
Thank you Mike, appreciate your comments, & glad you liked it… :)

Great shot of Murphy, Wally! I bet he melts you with those eyes!
Thanks Dossy, he certainly does melt our hearts, he is the most sweetest loving boy… 💙❤💙

Gesture well captured. Needs to be printed and hung. We all wish we could get a similar shot of our pets, but it’s hard. Thanks for sharing.
Gary
Many thanks Gary. Yeah, it is really hard getting that good shot of our dogs, just as you're going to take it, they always move... 🤨
It will eventually get printed, but I’m running out of wall & shelf space for photos… LOL… 😂

Beautiful photo and pup don't know that I could live in that sort of heat range
Thank you Tony, Well the heat you kinda get used to, but thank goodness it’s a really dry heat. Now, snow & cold is something I don’t think I could handle.
I’ve always said “When you’re hot, you become lethargic, but when you’re cold, you hurt”…
I would rather be lethargic than hurt”… 😉 🤣

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom