1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Critique Mushrooms on Display -- ID help, please

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by Mike Buckley, Oct 19, 2018.

1. The mushrooms in the top left area are enoki mushrooms. I have no idea what the other three kinds are other than that they are not poisonous. Help with identifying them would be greatly appreciated.

Setup
    The tabletop and background are a single sheet of vinyl printed with a gradient. Only the lightest part of the gradient appears in the upper third of the scene. Two small continuous-light lamps fitted with diffusion socks were in the right front and left front areas facing each other, allowing only some of their light to fall onto the scene.

Mike 2018-10-19--003-S.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sorry I can't help Mike, but now these days whenever I see a mushroom I think of Donald Trump :ROFLMAO: .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Wonderful presentation, Mike!

Can't help you with the identification either.

4. Great tones Mike!Very nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.