music dvd

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GFain, Jul 24, 2008.

1. GFain

GFain

Feb 18, 2008
    Tennessee
    What software would you guys recommend for placing images on a dvd and I want to be able to add music playing during the slideshow as well... Any help would be appreicated... This is for a up coming wedding I will be shooting...

Thanks

Gary

2. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Final Cut Studio if you have a Mac. This the best I have ever found. Blend still photos, any resolution, with high def video, std def video, right on the same time line. Awesome!!!

Adobe Premiere Pro (part of the Adobe CS3 better equipped packages, such as Master Collection) - excellent for Windows, and available now for Mac, as well.

I have both for Mac. They are both the best - Final Cut is much easier to use, more flexible, more powerful, and more stable. Both programs are used in commercial production, so YOU are the limiting factor for the quality of your finished product.

Adobe makes a "light" version of Premiere, known as Premiere Elements. It is Windows, only, I understand. I have no experience with it; it is priced for entry level work.

3. I am going to move this to General as you will probably get more response there.

4. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    I use proshow gold works great!!

5. GFain

GFain

Feb 18, 2008
    Tennessee
    Thanks John I will be using a pc instead of a Mac and thanks for the reply

Thanks Gordon and only reason I posted it there was for the wedding part.. I thought some of the wedding pros might have some insite..

Appreicate it Dan I will check it out as well!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.