MUTO by BLU

7 1/2 minutes of my life is gone forever, and another 2 minute replying :biggrin:. fantastic acid related talent. I did like how he cut the animation into live video.

Man, there are going to be a lot of ****** gang members once they realize all of their tags were whited over!!

I guess the cops don't care these kids were wandering around the streets painting everything white!

Cool video.

I also guess this is what people do when their unemployment runs out.

I guess the cops don't care these kids were wandering around the streets painting everything white!
It did make me wonder - the video obviously took weeks to be produced (check the moving shadows during the animation) and you're pretty static while shooting, so local law enforcement would be on top of you easily when complaints arise.

I can only imagine they actually got permission to do this (or living in part of town where truly no one cares) - maybe using water based paint that washes away in the first rain shower?

I was reading through the comments and someone said they used chalk...and I don't think that's illegal.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom