1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

MUTO by BLU

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sandokan, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Sandokan

Sandokan

Oct 20, 2008
    CH
  2. 7 1/2 minutes of my life is gone forever, and another 2 minute replying :biggrin:. fantastic acid related talent. I did like how he cut the animation into live video.

3. bluaeon

bluaeon

Dec 9, 2008
    CA
    that was cool... but dang... lots of time in their hands?

4. Sandokan

Sandokan

Oct 20, 2008
    CH
    I loved the imagnination that went into the metamorphoses.

5. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    Man, there are going to be a lot of ****** gang members once they realize all of their tags were whited over!!

I guess the cops don't care these kids were wandering around the streets painting everything white!

Cool video.

6. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    I also guess this is what people do when their unemployment runs out.

7. Lurker

Lurker

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    It did make me wonder - the video obviously took weeks to be produced (check the moving shadows during the animation) and you're pretty static while shooting, so local law enforcement would be on top of you easily when complaints arise.

I can only imagine they actually got permission to do this (or living in part of town where truly no one cares) - maybe using water based paint that washes away in the first rain shower?

8. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    I was reading through the comments and someone said they used chalk...and I don't think that's illegal.

9. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Whoa. That is some serious graffiti that goes way beyond anything I've seen before. Superb. Who is Blu?

10. lowell5

lowell5

Jan 23, 2009
    san diego
    first 4 seconds got me dizzy...now im done for the day...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.