MX from the Loretta Lynn Qualifier

Our local track held a regional qualifier two weeks ago. I rented a D80 for that weekend. I took it to the Indy Supercross practice session on Saturday. then went to the local track on Sunday. used it with my 80-200 2.8.

I'll start with some 'starts' :wink:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice shots Jim.

After seeing all of the MX pics on here. I'm looking forward to the Budds Creek Pro race in June. It will be my first MX race that I go to this year..

Nice shots Jim.

After seeing all of the MX pics on here. I'm looking forward to the Budds Creek Pro race in June. It will be my first MX race that I go to this year..
Thanks, Ed.

I'm looking forward to the Red Bud National this year. RC said that it would be one of the outdoor races he does this year. I might make a weekend of it, so I can shoot the saturday practice session. also, I'd like to get RC to autograph this pic from last year at Indy

Great stuff there Jim. I really like the shots where they are up in the air. Very nice!
Thanks, Tyrone. here's one I forgot to put in my original post.

Thanks, Ed.

I'm looking forward to the Red Bud National this year. RC said that it would be one of the outdoor races he does this year. I might make a weekend of it, so I can shoot the saturday practice session. also, I'd like to get RC to autograph this pic from last year at Indy
I think the Budds Creek National is one of the races RC will do this year too. Do you know what other events he will be at this year? Hopefully the Steel City National because I might go to that one too.

Do you have any plans on trying to make the MX of Nations at Budds Creek? I will definitely be there. I had a hotel booked since late fall 2006. I think a lot of the area hotels are already booked for the event.

I usually only go to the Budds Creek race on Sunday but this year I think I'm going to go Saturday also. On Saturday they have the pits open and then practice is afterwards. On Sunday, practice is while the pits are open. So it kind of makes it hard to check out both.

I also have a pic I want RC to sign from the Orlando SX. I'm going to try and get Stewarts autograph too. Hopefully I can get all of that done in the pits Saturday...

I haven't seen a list of races for RC. he told the crowd last year that Red Bud would be one of the races he planned on attending.

I'm not going to the MX of Nations. I'm sure it will quite an experience for you. I hope Speed Channel or someone else televises it. :biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom