MX - Texas

Wish I could be an official photographer at one of these events. You never see women photographers at any racing events but for the first time ever I saw one at this event and I was so jealous.

My familie's favorites are Reed, Dunge, Windham and Villipoto.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks Steve. The poor guy...Dunge...he led the whole race and on the last lap his bike stopped...think he ran out of gas. He was NOT impressed to say the least. Felt really bad for him because he worked really hard to stay in the lead.

Thanks Steve. The poor guy...Dunge...he led the whole race and on the last lap his bike stopped...think he ran out of gas. He was NOT impressed to say the least. Felt really bad for him because he worked really hard to stay in the lead.
That's Awful!:frown:

Great stuff . . second from last is my favourite . .
Over this side of the pond we have female togs at bike meetings . . Keep at it and if you want it bad enough you will get there, (it's not easy though).

wonderful photography! Seeing these put a lump in my throat as Mark sold his KX250 and of course the valkyrie was totaled. There are women photographers - one is at Waco but can't remember her name. One word of warning, shooting MX can be very addicting! I dearly loved it while I did it.

Awesome shots, i'm jealous that you got to even go to a Nat's race! (I've never been to an outdoors, only supercross.)

Is Stewart still out?

Wish I could be an official photographer at one of these events. You never see women photographers at any racing events but for the first time ever I saw one at this event and I was so jealous.

My familie's favorites are Reed, Dunge, Windham and Villipoto.
You got some nice shots. I followed the race some what on Twitter that day and watched it on Speed that night. The female photographer that you saw, was she short with blonde hair? If so that's Ashley, her b/f is racing the whole outdoor series.

I'm ready for High Point since I'll be at that one! I'm probably doing 4 of the rounds this year.

He raced the Supercross series and finished 4th overall. He was on the ground more than anything. He's not racing the outdoors again this year.
Shame, he's probably the fastest rider out there, but lacks consistency... I don't really like his attitude either anymore, but he still is a sight to see.

Awesome shots, i'm jealous that you got to even go to a Nat's race! (I've never been to an outdoors, only supercross.)

Is Stewart still out?
Stewart was not there. I don't think he is going to be racing this year. Not sure why though. We usually go to Supercross and this was the first outdoors race we had been to in this area. Loved every minute of it.

Shame, he's probably the fastest rider out there, but lacks consistency... I don't really like his attitude either anymore, but he still is a sight to see.
I have to agree with you about the attitude. I think he is just too reckless. I used to be a big fan but not anymore. It's a shame.

You got some nice shots. I followed the race some what on Twitter that day and watched it on Speed that night. The female photographer that you saw, was she short with blonde hair? If so that's Ashley, her b/f is racing the whole outdoor series.

I'm ready for High Point since I'll be at that one! I'm probably doing 4 of the rounds this year.
Yes she was short with blonde hair. Who is her boyfriend? Lucky girl for getting in there.

Stewart was not there. I don't think he is going to be racing this year. Not sure why though. We usually go to Supercross and this was the first outdoors race we had been to in this area. Loved every minute of it.
His team is actually supercross only. His teammate Kyle Regal is also not doing the outdoors this year. I usually go to the Daytona SX every year but didn't make it this year. I prefer the outdoors over the SX series. Last year during the outdoors Stewart wanted to ride 4 races and hopefully be picked for the MXoN. He raced at Unadilla but didn't finish because he wasnt ready. IMO if he did race the 4 events he shouldn't of been picked anyways for the MXoN's. If he wants to be on the team, race all 12 of the outdoors! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with you about the attitude. I think he is just too reckless. I used to be a big fan but not anymore. It's a shame.
I'm actually not as big of a fan as I used to be either.(go Reed:biggrin:) I dont think he was quite as reckless when he was on the Kawi but now on the Yamaha he has been going down alot, mainly this past year. It wasn't bad early in the SX season but after he got rid of Larry Brooks he seemed to have alot of problems.

Did you hear about him getting arrested a few months ago for pretending to be a cop in Florida?

Yes she was short with blonde hair. Who is her boyfriend? Lucky girl for getting in there.
Her b/f is # 587 Dustin Kendall. He used to race the local tracks back here in PA and MD. She submits photos and does race reports for an online MX site. I'm sure I will run into her at High Point.