MY 09 Background finally came in...yipeeee

:378:Was on a waiting list for this background since March! Ok I know there are tons things wrong with this image. First of all my lights were not even set right and I didn't even register a WB. Even the color looks flat as a tire - not sRGB.:mad: I even messed up the text. Ok ok...lots went wrong with this image. I just went into the room turned the lights on had Beth stand there and wham took the image...what do you think of the background? I know it's busy and I didn't have her a good distance from the background...but that's because I wanted you to see it. I love it.

I went to a seminar back in February...and I got to talk to a rep there who told me that the Seniors love colors. As I was standing there one gal told me she had several colorful backgrounds for her seniors.

Poor Beth was like "I don't have any make-up on Ms. Seneca...I look awful..." Yeah right...I would love to look like this 16 year old. She truly is an angel.

BETH09IMGL3442copy.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the background and your model is crazy - she looks fine. You made a great choice - sort of a colored chalk on pavement.

Nice shot of a pretty young girl Sen. And hey, I like these kind of shots where the model looks natural and not too much PP work is done!

Super backgound too! It has an "urban" feel to it, if ya gets me drift?

It reminds me of some popular shots from our area. Seniors like to have their pics made downtown near some of the old buildings. The colors are a lot like your new background. So I know it would be popular in my neighborhood. Your test shot is very good also. Tell Beth that when she gets older, she'll be proud that she didn"t wear too much make-up as a teenager.

I like the background and your model is crazy - she looks fine. You made a great choice - sort of a colored chalk on pavement.

Yes she is crazy...she is a darling...and she has this cute little body too. My son wants bathing suit pictures of her...but I won't do it. I think my son is crazy...is this called teenage hormornes?

I like it. :wink:

Thanks Jim

I think it's great Seneca.

Hey Roy...good to see ya. Thanks.

Have fun with your new background, Seneca.

All I can say is that it's a good thing your avatar is so small. Otherwise it would make her jealous.

Thank you Mike...so sweet.

Nice shot of a pretty young girl Sen. And hey, I like these kind of shots where the model looks natural and not too much PP work is done!

Super backgound too! It has an "urban" feel to it, if ya gets me drift?

Yeah it kinda does doesn't it. I like that word "Urban"

Congrats, Sen! That background is gonna rock your '09!~ :smile:

Thank you sir! :biggrin:

It reminds me of some popular shots from our area. Seniors like to have their pics made downtown near some of the old buildings. The colors are a lot like your new background. So I know it would be popular in my neighborhood. Your test shot is very good also. Tell Beth that when she gets older, she'll be proud that she didn"t wear too much make-up as a teenager.

Yes she has a natural beauty about her.

That IS a cool background Seneca. Have fun with it.

Beth is darling.

Thank you Gordon...hope your day was great yesterday.

Very nice work. I really like that background and how she's lit. Very nice all around. Your boy is a lucky guy! :)

Very nice work. I really like that background and how she's lit. Very nice all around. Your boy is a lucky guy! :)

Thanks Jon. Yes he says the same thing too..they are cute together...but I have to remember they are very young also (16). He told me a couple of months ago that he thought he might marry her in 10 years. I was like "yeah right...when he goes to college, he'll probably forget about her". Of course I said all this in my head and not outloud.

Sencea, PLEASE let Jim know where you got that background - we want to try it at his next BBQ........
LOL! You're too funny Mark...

http://www.tannerbackgrounds.com/

Tanner Backgounds

Only if I AM INVITED!!! Along with some of my buds here at the Cafe.

Not sure...it just wasn't in stock.

Thanks Seneca! And of course you're invited! All my Cafe buds are invited to my Cafe BBQ's! :wink: The next one will be this fall sometime...

Latest threads

Top Bottom