My #1 favorite shooting subjects are...

Discussion in 'People' started by Jonathan F/2, May 5, 2005.

1. ...not hot girls with big cleavage, but actually my little niece and nephews! I'm their weird Uncle who lives in a magical place called California, they don't know much about it other than that Disneyland is there. They're all excited to see me when I come and visit every couple odd months. For some reason they know their Uncle has a job which requires a camera, but to them I seem to live some sort of interesting nomadic life, that fills their imagination. Fortunately, since they see me on a limited basis, they pose up nicely for me whenever I want to take their pictures. :) Anyways, here's a shot that I took, given the b&w treatment. Any compliments would be appreciated!

[​IMG]

2. JAM

JAM

Apr 30, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    The image isn't showing.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    They are cuties.

So great to have a Great and favorite Uncle. I had one and what a wonderful thing for a kid.

Jam,
    hit the refresh button a few times. It will come on.

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Oh man, are they sweet or what Jonathan!

I'm having a hard time imagining you as such a thug now... :\ Of course the gross avatar helps. ;)

Nice black and whiting by the way.

5. Awe!! Perfect little subjects!!! :D :D :D

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Nice job. Before I had kids, I was always doting on my nieces and nephews. Then I had kids. Now I dote on my kids AND my nieces and nephews!

7. Wossname

Wossname Guest

Greetings

I've been enjoying your shots for a while now, especially from 'the other place', and one thing I notice is that you seem to nail the flash exposure perfectly. Skin tones, shadows (especially this ace B&W example) all seem spot on to me.

If you have a moment, I'd be really grateful for an insight into your default settings.

Cheers mate

Neil
    Tokyo

8. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Nice family Jonathan. You really have a way of capturing the best of both worlds. I now see another side to one of my favorite photogs.

Great Job.

9. A very precious family shot that will be a favorite for years to come. Good job Jonathan.