My 1000th Post

WOW this is such a amazing place!! I just want to thank all of the wonderful people here for all the help, listening to my occasional rant, and making me a better photographer. I also want to thank Patrick and Flew and the Mods for making this the best photography community on the net!!

Thanks
Dan

Hi Dan -

Congrats on hitting the 1K mark...I'm hopeful that my 'real job' responsibilities will slow down and let me spend more time here.....

1,000 post....
what a LIGHTWEIGHT.... :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:

and... YES... i DO know how pathetic i am... :redface:

Yep, 1000 is a milestone, and you are right about how special this place is. I just don't bother with the other sites now. Seriously Dan, the long we stay and the more we post I think this place just gets better every day.

Well on to 2K for you, hope you have lots of great images along the way:)

Yep, 1000 is a milestone, and you are right about how special this place is. I just don't bother with the other sites now. Seriously Dan, the long we stay and the more we post I think this place just gets better every day.

Well on to 2K for you, hope you have lots of great images along the way:)

Thanks Jeff, I know what you mean this is my first stop after my email and my last before I go to bed every day!!

Dan

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom