My 2 year old the photographer,

Discussion in 'People' started by thrdprophet, Jun 13, 2007.

1. thrdprophet

thrdprophet

May 13, 2007
    Modesto, CA
    First day I get my 70-200mm 2.8 VR, she wants to shoot with it already... The thing weighs almost as much as her! well if you include the tripod, body, lens and a bag it is literally almost as much as her...

Taken with the D200 17-50mm 2.8 Tamron, SB-600 bounce
    Thanks for looking!

(yes she is really shooting)

Aliyah2-2.

Aliyah2-1.

Aliyah2.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2007
  2. So cute!!!! Don't leave your camera out anywhere where she is near, and you aren't!!! Congrats on the new lens - you'll love it.

3. Adorable! Now just what was she shooting at? Very cute photos!

4. thrdprophet

thrdprophet

May 13, 2007
    Modesto, CA
    Thanks for the comment,

She was shooting at her mommy, that speedlight sure does help in low light. Great fast 2.8 glass helps alot too at 200mm.

5. Too cute!! That second one should be your avatar!

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Adorable
    Get them into it early

7. Miguel

Miguel

May 12, 2006
    Norwalk, CT
    That is so cute.

8. danmab

danmab

Apr 26, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I know the 70-200 VR is big, but for someone that hasn't actually held one and very rarely sees it on a camera, I have to say that thing is a monster!

9. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Adorable! (Word has been used here already, but nothing says it as well).

These are so precious, I'd like to see what the marketing department at Nikon could do with them...

10. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    I love it - so cute. That's some piece of glass you got there.

11. Wow!! Well done.
    Your Tamron lens did a good job. Maybe I need to stop lusting after the Nikon 17-55 and pick up one of these instead.
    The only thing I would have added ( and of course you may have already done this) to your selection of photo's would be one where she peeks over or along side of the camera so you could see her face.
    Again great pictures.

Take care.
    Donald

12. thrdprophet

thrdprophet

May 13, 2007
    Modesto, CA
    Thanks for the kind words. As far as your lust goes for the 17-55mm 2.8, I thought about getting that lens for about 2 seconds until played with the Tamron's version. Then I just went ahead and bought it. It's about the 3rd of the price of the Nikon's and is JUST AS SHARP. The only advantage that the Nikon version has is build quality and AF-S. Again if there were quality differences I would probably pass on the Tamron. Someguy on the For Sale thread is looking to trade his 17-55 for the 17-50, makes you wonder why?

Yea I should have put a picture of her besides the camera and lens. Totally forgot.. had just about a few minutes to set up the home made studio and upload it to the computer.

13. ivokwee

ivokwee Guest

14. cuss2much

cuss2much Guest

that is too cute...

good shots...