My 2005 Scion tC...

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Yanki01, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Yanki01

Yanki01

Aug 10, 2008
    Texas
    these are the first pics ive taken at night with my D40. I think they came out pretty good for being a first timer. I used the S & M modes of course with a tripod. these are pics of my 2005 Scion tC with my new HID Retro lights. I love driving at night now.

Let me know what you think. thanks!

HID.gif

retro11.jpg

retro12.jpg

retro1-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

3-4.jpg

1-3.jpg

6-1.jpg

2-3.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

2. SpoonFed

SpoonFed

Jul 19, 2008
    Bay Area
    Looks good, love the cut off from the projectors.

3. Robert

Nice sharp pics...I love high output lights but the downside is a lot of other drivers here flash you since they think you're running on high beams...I feel compelled to scold you on pic #6...watch out for those poles they're everywhere:biggrin:.........

Cheers

Ted:smile:

4. Yanki01

Yanki01

Aug 10, 2008
    Texas
    thanks for the feedback guys! SpoonFed, i love the cutoff too!

Its amazing on what ive been missing on. Ive been wanting HIDs for the longest time but i wanted to do it right and protect myself along with the other drivers. Some kids like to buy HIDs off of eBay and install them but makes everything worse especially to the oncomming drivers blinding them. my friend has them and i hate seeing him out on the road

5. cameraman

cameraman Guest

Looks good, cut off is nice.
    rsx-ct done retros?

6. Yanki01

Yanki01

Aug 10, 2008
    Texas
    nope, lightwerkz.net. He does some amazing work!

7. r34rkk

r34rkk Guest

pretty good, looks like you need to adjust them though, either your driver side is pointing down or your passenger side is pointing up

8. looks good man, how hard is it to install the HID's. i'm trying to pick up a set for my girls tc..

9. They look really good. I retro'd my Accord with Audi A6 HID's in my JDM Headlamps.

10. bwahahhaaaahaaa

11. ItzAlbert

ItzAlbert

Sep 13, 2008
    Bay Area
    looks good